Saturday, June 20, 2009

We are officially Cheese Heads!


We signed the papers to our new house on June 18, 2009. I can't tell you our emotions because we were so tired from lack of sleep! This is our wonderful realtor Bill handing us the key to our new house. It ended up being a very messy closing that extended into the next day but I will spare you the details!

After the moving guys loaded the house full of boxes, I begged them to take a picture of us in front of our new house.

Here is Andy next to the garages. I think he would live out there if I would let him =)
The back of the house.
Andy's workshop
Left side of the back yard
The middle
The right side

Our first goal was to get the kids rooms ready before we picked them up from Tati's. We wanted them to feel comfortable and have a room that they could retreat to that felt like home. We slept very little over the past three days. Andy painted Noah's room a nice green and finished it off in a jungle theme.

MaKayla's room is pink and purple with a theme to fit a Princess!

The kitchen opens up to the great room.

This shows the kitchen, loft and great room.

Room in the basement that we are using as a movie and toy room.

Lockers in the mud room

The loft turned into what I call the red room. My cherry and redwood furniture does not fit in the log cabin theme very well so we decided to dedicate a room for this furniture. I have to have a place for my beautiful red wood table that my Grandpa made.

A picture of our bedroom. We will repaint it some day but not right now.

1 comment:

Roxanne Hanna said...

I guess I haven't checked this in a long while~!! this is the first time ive seen pictures of your house!! OK I don't like you anymore!! the only way you can fix this issue is by letting me move in. sister love!