Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Packing Day Has Arrived!

June 15, 2009 - I said I was going to try to keep you all in the loop and I am keeping to my word. The movers arrived at 7:50am and the fun began!!! They started in the basement and have been working on packing our things for 1 1/2 days now. It is strange watching other people pack your possessions. There are times that I just couldn't contain myself and I start helping only to be told, "Don't worry, we have it." The team of two are very courteous and professional. I am impressed so far. On June 17th, the truck will be loaded and we will make our trek up to the Appleton, WI area. On June 18th, we take possession of our new house and the movers deliver that same day. It is an exciting, sad, nerve wreaking, stressful week. I can't wait for it to be over!
Nothing like having a semi in front of your house!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, how strange to see the truck there, even though I knew it was coming. Sad!! I hope everything goes well for you! I keep meaning to call but I don't have a clue when a good time would be. I'll try sometime but if it isn't convenient don't answer!!

Anonymous said...

DeAnna,
Wow, the time has arrived. How wonderful that you will be together as a family again!! Glad to see, too, that you enjoyed your anniversary...beatiful ring and picture of Ike!
God bless you in your new home!
Angela