Saturday, June 13, 2009

5 Year Anniversary!

June 12, 2009 - 5 years ago today we got married! The time seems to have flown by at time and other times it seems like it stood still. I guess it all depends on what you are going through at the time. We have been through a lot in 5 short years. We now have two beautiful children and are moving to Wisconsin. Life is better than I would have imagined. We never thought in a million years that we would be a family of four at this stage. Life is good! Andy's sister Vickie and her husband Nick (Aunt Vickie & Uncle Nick) have us the best gift and watched our children so we could go to dinner and a movie. It has been a very long time since we have had the chance to have an evening out just the two of us. We went to JMK Nippons for dinner and then we went to the movies. It was so nice to spend time with my husband!!! With moving to a new place, who knows when we will get the chance again!

A picture in the yard before we left for dinner.
Dinner at JMK Nippons, YUMMY! We had sushi with our dinner which was so good!

Andy spoiled me with the beautiful Mother's ring custom made by Clodius & Co. in Rockford, IL. Anyone who knows me, knows that Mark at Clodius is my favorite jeweler. Most of my jewelry is from him. Andy and Mark have impressed me again!!! There is a brilliant blue natural sapphire for MaKayla and clear bright green natural emerald for Noah. The stones are set in one of Mark's signature white gold designs which is just stunning! Thank you honey!
Andy and I do not normally exchange anniversary gifts. We haven't exchanged gifts since our first anniversary so this is four years wrapped up into one. I was not expecting this or anything close to this so it was a huge surprise! Yes, he spoiled me! Thank you honey, I love you!
Below you will see my gift to him.

No comments: