Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Blog Face Lift & Update Instructions (PLEASE READ)

As you can see, I have given our blog a much needed face lift. It has been the same since 2006 and I was tired of it as I am sure a lot of you were too! Okay, I know it has been forever since I have last posted in February. Unfortunately, I cannot post or upload photos from my PC. I have always used Andy's laptop. With him in Appleton during the week he takes it with him. There never seems to be time on the two days a week that he is home. The past two weeks he has been traveling for work and he left me his laptop so that I could update the blog for all of you. Thank you honey! So, for the past two evenings and one day, I have been working feverishly to get the Morris news to you. Here are the stats: 25 posting, 91 photos, 4 pages of updates for you to read. That is a record and not one that I want to break again! I hope you have a comfy chair and some coffee! You will notice that I cheated and back dated all the posting so that they reflect the time that they happened. This is so that everything archives correctly and to keep everything in chronological order. If you happened to check out our blog in the middle of all these posting over the last two days you might want to go back and make sure you haven't missed anything. While I was posting I bounced around.

To see everything that I posted for March - Present you will need to click on the "Older Posts" icon in dark green at the bottom of the first three pages. It is located right under the "Posted by the Morris Family & Time" and Comments.

Once we move to Appleton on June 18th, I will have full access to the laptop and will do my best to update weekly. I am sure there will be lots to tell you about once we get in our new house. Remember to check back often after June 18th.

I have been working two very long nights to get this done so please excuse any grammer or spelling errors as I am sure there will be many. It is currently 2:30am. I am going to be tired tomorrow or is it today. Oh, I don't know anymore I need sleep!

Please leave comments when you can. We like to know who is reading our blog. We appreciate it!

Happy Reading and Good Night!

1 comment:

Barry Keegan said...

Hello there, My name is Barry Keegan, I am the grandson of Patrick Morris. Patrick was first cousins with, Rich, Ed, Bill. I have met Shawn, Shannon, Rich, Sandy, Ed & Irma, Sister Helen Rita(who I used to write to regularly when she was alive), and Bill I think Andrew may have been with him the day I met Bill, it's a while ago So I'm not too sure.. It was Andrew Morris who gave me the address for your Blog.

Hope to hear more about all your guys over there.

Best Wishes,

Barry.