Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ladies Tea!

December 10, 2011 - I was asked a few days ago by the pastor's wife to host a table at Ladies tea. Who says no to the pastor's wife? I didn't want to bring my wedding dishes and my everyday dishes wouldn't suffice. So, I had to get really creative. With less than three days and a very tight budget I decided to hit the thrift shops and Good Will. Well I hit the Jack Pot. I found two complete Christmas dish set and a box of matching stemware all for $36. I found this table cloth for $2. The center piece is from my table at home. The silverware is my wedding flatware. For the favors I used a 40% off Hobby Lobby coupon to buy organza bags and filled them with Ghirardelli chocolates. I was able to complete my table for under $50. I think it turned out nice!

No comments: