Monday, December 19, 2011

Kiya Nicole Larson

December 17, 2011 - I finally was able to get to meet my best friend's baby Kiya Nicole Larson. She was born on November 3rd but I was sick and had to wait until I was well. Little Kiya also had some of her own struggles that she had to work through before I could see her. Finally the day has come and she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I couldn't be happier for my friend Nicole. I would show you a picture of you and her daughter but she refused to let me take a picture of her today. All you Mom's know exactly how she feels =). There were a lot of prayers for this little baby. God is good! Nikki's husband Jon is an incredible artist to say the least! He painted Kiya's room for her. I think he did an amazing job!She is a "Precious Gift From God!"I love getting my baby fix!I made Kiya a blanket. They messed up on the embroidery and put Aunt DeAnna. My friend Nikki said she considers me a sister and that I am her Aunt so I guess it worked out as it should have. I just love her!Nikki's Dad (Pastor Don)
He married Andy and IAndy holding Kiya

No comments: