Monday, June 28, 2010

Surprise! Roxy is 30!

June 27th, 2010 – My sister’s 30th birthday is on July 5th so I decided to surprise her with a 30th birthday party with all the family together and some of her friends! I have to say she makes it very difficult to try to pull a fast one on her. She was over an hour late to her own party. Both my mom and her husband were in charge of getting her to her party but neither one couldn’t seem to convince Roxy that she didn’t need to go for a sit down lunch and to DQ afterwards! I guess it shouldn’t surprise me, she is always running late! =) For anyone that knows me well, running late or being behind on something gives me anxiety!!! The anxiety was worth it! She was SURPRISED!
A picture of the entire group at the party! It was nice to get everyone together!
The party was at the Ronald Reagan Boathouse (old concession stand) at Lowell Park in Dixon, IL. Roxy and I have always loved this park. We spent a lot of time there as kids growing up!
MaKayla and Caden working on a art project
My Grandpa Johnson and Grandma Elaine
Joe, sister Laura and Julia
Grandpa and his granddaughters. If you look you can see the tears in his eyes! What can we say we are Grandpa's girls!
Noah having fun with the balloons!
Great Grandma Elaine and MaKayla with antennas
MaKayla and Grandma PJ!
Nana & Papa
Zach and Uncle Markus
My sister Jen and her family with Roxy and Abigail
Noah enjoying some peace and quite by the Rock River
Stephen and Roxy
"Cool Baby" Abigail
My sister and I
Great Grandma Johnson with Logan and Zachary

No comments: