Monday, June 28, 2010

My Sister Came for a Visit

June 26, 2010 – My sister Roxy and her family came for a visit. The last time the entire family was together was in June 2007 for my sister Laura’s wedding. It was the first time for many to meet baby Abigail for the first time which was a real treat. I went to see my sister and family in May. That is exactly how it worked out three years ago as well. I went out to see her and then see came to visit us right after that. I have to make sure that another three years don’t pass by before we see each other again! Papa and baby Abigail meeting for the first time
Roxy and I went down to my Mom's for a visit. Here we are with "Magma" as I call her or "Grannie" as Roxy calls her.
sisters
Roxy and I joined our Mom to watch our brother Markus play in his band Market Zero. He is the drummer and backup singer. It was our first time to see our lil bro play. I was quite impressed and proud of him!
My brother Markus and me
Markus is action
June 27th, 2010 - Nana and Abigail enjoying some bonding time
Abigail was showing us her fancy foot work

No comments: