Saturday, February 21, 2009

Surprise Party - Fighting for a cure!

February 20, 2009 – We had a surprise party for my Step Mom Bonnie. She was diagnosed with breast cancer and had surgery in November. Today was her last radiation treat. She still has five years of hormone therapy and frequent checkups but she is through the worst of it. Her friends and family celebrated with her as she completed this grueling treatment! Way to go Bonnie!!!!!! We all love you and support you! Please continue to keep her in your prayers!
MaKayla worked was so proud of her “Feel Better Card” that she made for Nana.
Here is a family picture at the celebration!
My sister Laura and her husband Joe had their first baby on January 17, 2007. Introducing Julia Rynee Wilmarth Tyna. This was might first time meeting my new niece and I have to say that she is a beauty!
Here is a picture of two of my sisters and I with our babies. Laura & Julia, Jen & Dylan, Noah & I. My sister Roxy is due with her daughter in April. That will make four new babies within one calendar year.

No comments: