Saturday, February 21, 2009

Noah's First 2 Teeth

January 8, 2009 – The night before Andy and I left on our trip I was spending some quality time with each of the kids. While I was giving Noah a bath I noticed that MaKayla was being very quite which every mother knows usually means trouble. Here is what I discovered once I hurried up and finished Noah’s bath. MaKayla and found the Vaseline jar in Noah’s room and was up on his changing table and had put it all over her face and in her hair. She said she was “putting on makeup”. I washed her hair 6x that night and couldn’t get it out.
January 6, 2009 – MaKayla ate a blue sucker and discovered that it turns her tongue blue. Now blue is her favorite sucker! She kept running in the bathroom to look at herself. I thought this was a cute picture.
January 7, 2009 – Here is a picture of Noah with his first two teeth. They actually broke through while we were at dinner “Up North” on January 3rd. Noah kept biting on Andy’s fingers and then all of a sudden Andy said that hurts and felt two little teeth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, MaKayla and Lydia could get into some trouble together! Lydia has done almost the exact same thing with vaseline - and got it all over our bed spread! I can't help but laugh about it now!