Saturday, February 21, 2009

Learning, Playing & Growing!

February 6, 2009 – MaKayla created these Play-do creatures all by herself. She is learning things by leaps and bounds now. It is so amazing to watch and listen to her!
Daddy and his babies!
Noah and Ike are best pals
MaKayla dressed up with her Mr. Potato head.
February 5, 2009 – Noah is getting to be such a big boy! On this morning, he was sitting on my bed laughing at me while I was getting dressed.
January 21, 2009 – MaKayla gave me my first present all by herself. She wrapped up one of her bath toys in a wash cloth and said, “Happy Day to You Mommy a Present for You!” It was the sweetest thing! Of course, I loved it! This has now become a regular thing where we wrap up presents to each other with blankets and wash clothes.
January 18, 2009 – MaKayla’s hair is just starting to be long enough to put in to full piggy tails. Here she is checking out her new do.

No comments: