Tuesday, March 03, 2009

9 Months Old

Noah had his 9 month check up with Dr. Baptist on May 3, 2009. He weighed in at 20 lbs. 12 oz. (50th percentile) and was 28 inches long (25-50th percentile). MaKayla at nine months was 18 lbs. 1 oz. (25-50%) and her length was 27 1/4 inches long (25-50%). Let me tell you 2 lbs. 11oz. makes a big difference. He does not where the same size clothes that his sister did at the same age. It is amazing how different your children can be in size and personalities. I love how difference they each are!
Here are some of Noah's 9 month photos from JC Penny's.


Of course, I took the opportunity to get some photos of MaKayla too. She was 2 years and 5 months when these were taken. She did not cooperate very well that day! You can tell by the messy hair!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the brown outfit and the brown backgrounds - I'll have to try that at our next visit to JCP.