Friday, August 10, 2007

"SO BIG"

Okay, Okay Already! I will update the blog! Please don’t hurt me! I have received your emails, calls, threats and harassment. Geesh, at least I am not as bad as some of my sisters =).
August 5th, MaKayla is getting "SO BIG"!! Just ask her and she will show you how BIG she is! It is so cute to watch her grow and learn new things. Her 8th tooth popped through on this day. She now has 4 on top and 4 on the bottom. Don’t stick your fingers near her mouth or she will show you how strong her chompers really are!
August 5th, What a little water baby she is. She loves it when you hold her hands and let her splash and play in her little pool. The only problem is that it kills our backs to be bent over while holding onto her. So Daddy decided to get in the pool with MaKayla. I think half of the water ended up on the deck but the two of them had fun together.
August 5th, the deck has been done for awhile now and we are loving it. We have already entertained several times on it and it is AWESOME!!! Andy did another wonderful job. I am very lucky to have such a great craftsman as a husband! Oh yeah, look at how pretty the green grass is. That is because I didn’t cut it for the two weeks that Andy was away traveling for work. Yeah, that was the reason I didn’t cut the grass. I just wanted it to be so nice and green =). This is right after Andy just cut the grass for the second time.
August 4th, MaKayla and I were lying on the bed snuggling. Daddy took this cute picture of the two of us together.
July 30th, I was in the kitchen doing the dishes when I didn’t hear MaKayla so I thought I better investigate. I thought maybe she was eating dirt out of one of the plants again but to my pleasant surprise she was in her room reading a book. How cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved seeing MaKayla show me that she is "so big!" Lydia never did that. I remember the first time I found Lydia in her room reading by herself. How sweet!

Roxanne Hanna said...

I can hardly beleive how big MaKayla has gotten. The picture of you and her in the bed together doesn't even look like the little girl I saw. She looks so much older with all of those teeth!!!

I miss her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!