Thursday, August 23, 2007

Panera Bread Night

August 12th, MaKayla was being as quite as a little mouse so I thought I better investigate as she what she was doing. I found my not so innocent little girl pulling the toilet paper off the roll and ripping it. Hmm, she must have learned that from Daddy. August 13th, MaKayla and I met Holly and Karen for dinner at Panera bread. They haven’t seen her in quite awhile. Of course she showed them all of her new things she has learned including sticking out her tongue. There were lots of Cherrios on the floor by the time we left.
Before I had MaKayla, Holly, Karen and I would meet quite frequently at Panera or other restaurant. Now she is big enough to join in on the fun so I will have to start getting out again more often.

Little Miss MaKayla and Hello Kitty Holly Karen and MaKayla were making funny faces together. If you ever meet Karen ask her to say water or drawer. I just love, love, love her accent.

No comments: