Thursday, August 23, 2007

Masterson Family Cook Out

Saturday, August 11th, we had a grill out with my family. The weather was a little warm but beautiful outside. It was nice to entertain on our new deck and finally have my parents and sisters Laura and Jen up with their husbands and family. I wish that my sister Roxanne and her family could have joined us but the trek from Arizona is a bit much for burgers, brats and sweet corn. WE MISS YOU!!Papa giving MaKayla a bottle
Nana and MaKayla looking at Laura’s wedding pictures.
Luke, Caden and Aunt Jen playing with MaKaya before bed time
Aunt Laura and MaKayla were sticking their tongues out at each other but I had a hard time capturing it in a photo.
MaKayla doesn’t fall asleep in our arms much anymore. She really likes her crib and I am not complaining about that. We do miss those evening snuggle times though. So when we do get the special opportunity we treasure every second. He is Daddy savoring this special moment with MaKayla.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe... I love the picture of MaKayla and Andy. Her little face is all squished up. Those cheeks are the best! We missed you on Saturday :(