Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Laura & Joe’s Wedding Day!

My Sister Laura met her soul mate and sealed the deal on Saturday, June 16th. It was a spectacular wedding at the Paddle Wheel Inn in Oregon, IL. It was a hot sunny day with temperatures in the 90’s. It was a perfect day for a wedding! Laura was an absolutely gorgeous bride and Joe was a very handsome groom. They are a perfect couple and balance each other quite nicely. I am so happy for the two of them. Joe, you are a very sweet and gentle man and I am proud to have you a my brother-in-law. Welcome to the family!!!
"You may now kiss the bride!"
"It is my pleasure to announce Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Wilmarth Tyna"
The happy couple – CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
One sleep girl on her Daddy! She was such a trooper! We stayed at the reception until 10:45 and she never got cranky. She fell asleep as soon as we put her in her car seat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your sister made a beautiful bride!