Thursday, June 07, 2007

Getting SO BIG!

May 27th, it was a beautiful sunny day outside. MaKayla and I played in the grass outside in the shade of course! She liked playing with the blades of grass. She even flipped onto her tummy and tried to eat it.
Memorial Day, Grandma Baker and Great Grandma Johnson stopped in for a visit.
June 3rd, Daddy put together MaKayla’s toy that Aunt Vickie and Uncle Nick bought her for Christmas. She is just a big girl standing by herself while holding onto her toy. She LOVES IT!!!!! Thank you Aunt Vickie & Uncle Nick.
June 3rd, I put MaKayla in her crib to play while I folded her laundry. Everything was quiet so I looked over to see what she was doing and I found her trying to pull herself up to look at what I was doing. I guess we need to lower her mattress.
June 3rd, I was able to distract her attention with her mirror. She loves to look at herself and talk. What a little diva!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, DeAnna... your little girl is getting so big! You've been taking some really adorable pictures. I love the one of her in her crib.