Monday, June 25, 2007

Clap, Clap, Clap

Sunday, June 24th, I asked Andy to take some pictures of MaKayla and I playing together outside. I don’t get very many pictures of the two of us because I am usually the picture taker. It was nice to get a couple of pictures that actually turned out. It only took about 30 tries. MaKayla did not feel like smiling for the camera.
Okay, so it is not really a smile but I will take it!
Wouldn’t you know it that the first picture that I took of MaKayla and Andy turned out perfect! No fair!!!
Daddy thought MaKayla how to clap her hands. She picked up on it so fast!
Such a big girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lydia loves to clap too - they just love to figure something new out! Now Lydia claps anytime she hears or sees anyone clapping. She also says "Yay!" like that is part of the clapping. How fun! :o)

Roxanne Hanna said...

I love the pics of MaKayla clapping. She looks so proud of herself in the second picture. I bet she is so cute doing it. Where did the little baby go? She is crawling, feeding some things to herself, clapping, pulling herself up, and too many other things. I am sad. I only got to see her twice before she turned into a big girl!!!!!! =(

Chris and Ben said...

I just found this link again. My how she has grown!! She is a cutie for sure! We hope you guys are all doing as well as you look. Our little ones are growing like crazy. I post pictures and short videos on this site. Come check us out.

www.dropshots.com/chrisann

The Chapmans