Sunday, October 29, 2006

Our Little Pumpkin!





Doesn’t MaKayla look darling in her little Halloween outfit? Thank you Aunt Vickie for the cute little outfit! Mommy loves that it says, "I love my Mummy!" MaKayla must have had an upset tummy yesterday. She had a rough day and was only content if someone held her. Nana and Papa visited and she was pretty good for them but as soon as they left she cried non-stop for awhile. She gave Andy and I a run for our money with trying to calm her down. She finally fell asleep on Daddy’s chest. We were scared to move her for awhile after that. She is having a better day today. So are Andy and I.

1 comment:

Roxanne Hanna said...

Okay, I just can't decide who she looks like. I definatly see Andy in her, but then when I think back to picures of DeAnna as a baby I see her too. Maybe she is just the perfect combination of both of you. I have decided that even if you dressed her up as a boy she would still be ALL GIRL.