Sunday, October 15, 2006

3 Weeks Old

Sorry it has been awhile since our last post! We do not have a digital camera. It looks like I am going to have to break down and buy one.

We cannot believe that MaKayla is already three weeks old. It seems like she was just born yesterday. She is growing like a little weed! Everyday we see little changes and can see her personality blossom.

I just couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a picture with MaKayla in her Halloween shirt that Nana and Papa gave her and her black cat hat from Aunt Roxy. She was a little cranky today and did not want to cooperate so I had to just take one when she finally stopped moving around. I think she is sick of having her picture taken. She has the cutest Halloween costume but you will have to wait to see what it is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you finally got a new picture on here. I check the site every day! She looks like she is really putting on the weight. I love those squeezable chubby cheeks. What a cute picture!

Roxanne Hanna said...

I love the hat!!!! Well, that is why I got it =) I got a cute ghost one for my little dude, but he is going to have to make his big entrance (or coming out actually) before I can show you.