Wednesday, October 18, 2006

4 Weeks Old



"Party In My Crib at 2 a.m.", this shirt is very fitting right now. The past few nights have been challenging. MaKayla has been congested and wants to be held all the time and doesn’t want to sleep at night. I tried to nap with her several times but it seems she knows I want to sleep and then she is wide-awake. She has been a little stinker! She is really starting to fill out. I love the little rolls that are developing on her body. She has her one-month appointment on Saturday. Andy and I were looking at her tonight trying to guess how much we think she will weigh by then. We think she will be around 8 ½ pounds. Let’s see how well our parent’s intuition is working.

1 comment:

Roxanne Hanna said...

Logan and MaKayla could party together. They could even wear matching shirts. He has one almost like hers.