Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Logan Michael Hanna



Logan Michael Hanna
Born on October 20, 2006 at 3:52 p.m.
6 pounds, 6 ounces and 19 inches long

I am once again a very proud Aunt. My sister Roxanne had a beautiful baby boy! Mom, Dad, Baby and Zach (big brother) are all doing well! I wish I could fly out to Arizona and see everyone, I miss them so much!

Roxanne and I enjoyed sharing our pregnancy journeys. Even though we are thousands of miles apart we were able to share a very special bonding journey through our pregnancies. Talking almost every day via email or phone (usually several times throughout the day) we were able to grow closer. I really enjoyed this time and am looking forward to watching our children grow through the milestones. There were so many similarities between our births. MaKayla and Logan are exactly one month apart and weighed the same at birth. MaKayla was 19.5 inches long and Logan was 19 inches long. We both went into labor and to the hospital at the same time of day (4 a.m.). We delivered within an hour of each other. I delivered at 37 weeks 1 day; Roxy delivered at 38 weeks 1 day.

Andy and I now have four nephews (Zachary, Logan, Luke and Caden) and a niece (Riley)! I see our Christmas budget growing!

1 comment:

Roxanne Hanna said...

It was very sweet of you to put Logan's birth in your blog!!! Thank you!!