Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!




MaKayla’s first Halloween. She may be to small to go trick-or-treating but we couldn’t let her go without being dressed up. Doesn’t she look adorable in her little pea in the pod costume? Andy and I took turns answering the door for all the little goblins last night. We had 104 trick-or-treaters last night. That is down from what we have had the years prior. We just love the little ones that come to the door. Ike was dressed up as a black cat (Chewie’s revenge) so the kids wouldn’t be scared of him.

Grandma Morris came to the door all dressed up as a Pilgrim. When I went to the door I thought to myself, "Oh my, the trick-or-treaters get older ever year." I had a handful of candy and then realized who it was. I am so mad, my batteries died in my camera after I got a few shots of MaKayla in her costume. I wish I had more pictures to share. I promise I will buy a digital camera after Christmas!

3 comments:

Roxanne Hanna said...

She is so cute in her little pea in the pod costume!!!!!! I wish you could have gotten a pic of her with Ike, that would have been adorable.

Unknown said...

What an adorable costume! She is so precious - what a fun memory for MaKayla's first Halloween!

Pop-Pop * Nana said...

Andy & DeAnna...She is getting so big, I still think she looks alot like her Aunt Vickie! She is beautiful! The first of many holidays together to enjoy. Never miss a moment, enjoy every one, time goes way too fast.
Give her hugs & kisses from us...
Love, Ron & Linda