Monday, May 09, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

May 8, 2011 - Happy Mother's Day to our Moms and to all the Moms we know! The kids made my day special by making me cards.
MaKayla is telling me about all the details that she drew.

I asked for a squirrel feeder and the kids gave me a little blue chair that holds a corn cob.

Every year the kids give me flowers to plant. I love traditions!

The kids made me little flower pot holders at Home Depot. Remember when I told you that Home Depot has kids projects the first Saturday of each month. This month's project was a Mother's Day gift. I love my flower pot holders!

The first squirrel feeder that I opened was a decoy for my real present. The kids made me a squirrel feeder. I absolutely love it!!! MaKayla chose the colors pink and purple. It couldn't be more perfect!

I found the perfect place for my squirrel feedder.

The kids helped me put an ear of corn out for the squirrels.

My babies!

The kids also gave me a new bible to carry to church because I lost mine. I also got a bird book so that I can distinguish which birds are visiting my bird feeders. I love watching the birds!

It didn't take long for the chippies to figure out how to get up to the corn.

No comments: