Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Noah!

May 16, 2011 - Noah woke up in his little bed for the last time.

The birthday fairy left a race track for Noah. He wanted this racetrack in the worst way at a garage sale that we went to. By the time we went to get money and went back it was gone. Good thing the birthday fairy was able to find one.
I found this plush mater that says lots of different phrases. Noah loves it and laughs every time!
Andy and I spent the whole day with Noah and told him he could do anything he wanted. It took forever for him to even want to leave the house. Can you blame him with all the new toys? He did get a call from Geoffry from ToysRUs and a gift card and birthday card was sent in the mail. The only place he wanted to go was McDonald's for a happy meal and ToysRUs to get his balloon and spend his gift card. He picked out one of the new Cars 2 toys. He choose a Lightning McQueen cars that you build yourself.

Daddy and Noah built the car as soon as we got back home.

It is fun to watch Noah study the pieces and figure out how they go together. He was definitely blessed with his Dad's analytical thinking!

Noah was so excited for his birthday this year. I have been hearing for many weeks, "my birthday coming soon?" I no longer have a baby but a big boy now. It is bittersweet! I love watching my kids grow, learn and become more independent. Part of me is sad to loss my babies.

Noah got his big boy bed that he has been asking for. It is official, he is a "Big Boy". While he was napping in the living room, Andy and I got his new bed put together. When we showed it to him he asked for his tent right away.

He has been wanting a big boy bed and race car tent for a long time. He was so excited when he finally got it. MaKayla decided to give Noah her bed rails because she didn't need them anymore.

Noah has also been asking for a lunch box. MaKayla has one that she takes with her when she goes to work with Daddy. Noah decided he wanted to have a picnic for dinner. Who am I to say no to the birthday boy?

We almost forgot about cake until MaKayla reminded us!

Noah was happy to oblige when it was bed time. He was so excited to sleep in his new bed. He asked me to sleep with him and of course I did.

One excited birthday boy!

Daddy and Noah playing in the tent

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boy, you really know how to do birthdays!!! Can I have my birthday at your house?!? ;) Noah looks so big now - what a cutie!