Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Saying "Goodbye" is Hard!

May 10, 2010 - Our last day in Texas. We finally made it to the the store on post that I wanted to go to that is tax free. Uncle Mike told the kids that they had cowboy boots their size and MaKayla wanted to check them out. They both looked adorable walking around in the little boots that I splurged and bought them. Of course MaKayla's are pink (is there any other color?).
Before I started crying, I had to get pictures of the my nephew Logan and I. Thanks for letting us stay in your bedroom buddy! I love and miss you very much. Be good for Mommy and eat your food.
MaKayla is giving Abigail and goodbye kiss!
And now a kiss for Logan!
Noah goes in for his kiss from Aunt Roxy!
This is a picture of Roxy and Stephen home.
Waving Goodbye
Uncle Stephen took us back to Austin to the airport. His turn for goodbyes.
Noah and Uncle Stephen
The three of us on the plane. I couldn't quite get all three of us in the picture.
Finally, home sweet home! Daddy picked us up at the airport.

No comments: