Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hee Haw We are off to Texas!

May 3, 2010 - A long anticipated vacation is finally here! We are off to Texas to see my sister Roxy and her family. It has been three years since we have seen each other. I am so excited!! Roxy and I were both pregnant at the same time (with MaKayla) and had our babies exactly one month apart. The last time I saw her MaKayla was only 9 months old and Logan was 8 months old. MaKayla is excited about going on the airplane and has her ticket ready.
A family photo before we board the first plane in Green Bay.
MaKayla was not shy and rolled her little backpack on the plane like a pro.
This was Noah's first airplane ride and he did very well!
May 4 - My sister Roxanne and her daughter Abigail who just turned one. This is my first time meeting my niece. Roxanne meet Noah for the first time as well. This is also my first time on an Army Base. My sister and her family live on Ft. Hood. Stephen was transfered after he returned home from Iraq.
MaKayla and Abigail hit it off.
Logan and Noah loved playing together.
Uncle Andy is giving Abigail her first Popsicle.
Uncle Mike lives in San Antonio and drove to Ft. Hood to see us. It was nice to be able to spent time with family. MaKayla liked Uncle Mike's paint on his arm. =)
Uncle Mike, Daddy and Noah
For those who really know Andy knows how much he dislikes cats. Well, this picture is proof that he talks a big game but when it comes down to it he is a softy. Actually, he really did like this cat!
May 5, 2010 - Stephen and Abigail at the military museum
Zach and Roxy - I was finally able to get a picture with him looking at the camera.
Daddy and Noah
Can you tell we are having fun in the heat? It was so hot and miserable that day!
It is hard to see but Andy, MaKayla and Noah are standing under this chopper.
Uncle Andy and Abigail
A good day to cool off in the sprinkler.
Strike a pose!
MaKayla, Daddy and Noah running through the sprinkler.

No comments: