Monday, May 17, 2010

All Aboard The Birthday Train!

Noah loves Thomas the Train so it was an easy decision for the birthday theme this year. This is the first time that I have made an invitation on the computer and I liked how it turned out. We went back to Illinois for Noah birthday party. It is too much for everyone to come up for us and this way we can see everyone on his special day.
The train conductor is ready for his birthday party!
The birthday boy is getting a hug from Daddy before the birthday party starts.
Grandma Morris gave MaKayla a gardening kit to help Mommy with the flowers.
Becky, Grace and Craig
I made a train cake for my little man. It was a huge learning process for me but I am happy how it turned out. My Mom did the writing for me. I want to take a cake decorating class to learn proper techniques.
Noah was excited when he saw his cake. It made my efforts worth while!
Mommy with the birthday boy!
Yummy food!
My sister's Laura & Jen with their families
My dear friend Nikki was able to join us. It was so nice to see her it had been WAY TOO LONG!
Uncle Nick and Aunt Vickie
Great Grandpa Johnson (my grandpa), MaKayla and Great Grandma Elaine
Conducting trains is hard work! Our little man takes a rest on Daddy!
Noah knew just what to do with the candles.
Tools to help Daddy build
The party wouldn't be complete without train presents!
MaKayla, Tati, Sarah, Joseph and Noah
We really miss them! Tati is the best daycare provider! No one else compares to her!
Grandma and Grandpa Morris with Noah
Grandma PJ playing trains with Noah
My sister Laura and my niece Julia
Great Grandpa Johnson and MaKayla
Cousin Caden is helping Noah with his new scooter
My Mom, Grandma and I
We tried to get a picture of my Dad and Step-Mom with the grand kids but as you can see it didn't really work out. Notice that one of the kids is floating is thin air. What can I say, our family has special talents!
Home after a long fun day. Noah loves his new Thomas Cup from Aunt Jen & Uncle Ben!
Our neighbor Chris left balloons in the house as a surprise for Noah.

No comments: