Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to My Mom, My Step-Mom, My Mother-in-law, My Grandma and Like a Grandma Elaine! I hope you all had a wonderful day and know how much we love you and appreciate you! Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!May 9, 2010 - I spent my Mother's Day with my kids and my sister's family. I had a great day but did miss spending it with my husband! Noah tried on Uncle Stephen's army hat.
We went to Salado, TX for our Mother's Day outing. It reminds me of Galena, IL. I love the old town feel that it had. It was cute, MaKayla wanted to hold on to Zach's hand who was less than pleased to have to accommodate for sooooo long =).
Logan played in the rocks while the ladies shopped.
After shopping we visited the water that went under the bridge. There was a nice wading area for the kids and adults to play in. MaKayla especially likely the mermaid statue in the water.
Noah, MaKayla and I

Logan, Uncle Stephen and MaKayla
Zach and Roxy - I about fell over he is actually smiling in a picture. Zach does not like to have his picture taken. Priceless - especially on Mother's Day!
Logan and Roxy
Noah is having fun playing in the water.
Roxy, Logan, MaKayla and Stephen skipping rocks.

Zach with another smile - 2 in one day is a record!
My sister and I
Abigail and Mommy
Noah giving me a big hug!
A squeeze from my girl! I couldn't ask for a better Mother's Day gift than the love from my kids!
Stephen, Logan, Abigail, Roxy and Zach. This is the best one I could get of all of them.
Daddy and Abigail
Noah saying goodbye to cousin Zach. He will be at school when we have to leave tomorrow.
Zach and I with a nice smile =)

No comments: