Sunday, May 31, 2009

Graduation Party & Cheese Country

May 31, 2009 - My nephew Luke graduated 8th grade and we went to his graduation party. Way to go Luke, we are proud of how well you have done!!!! It was nice to see everyone. There were a lot of little kids. It is amazing how fast the dynamics of a family can change. I love all the little ones running around! Here is what we called, "the nursery". Sitting on the blanket is my sister Laura with her daughter Julia, Noah on the left and my sister Jen's son Dylan on the Right. What cuties!!!
During our evening walk our friends Becky and Craig gave Andy these Cheese hat and told him that he needed one since we are now officially cheese heads. Thanks guys!! So it is official, we close on our house here in Illinois on June 9th. We will still live here until we close on the new house in Wisconsin on June 18th. It is bitter sweet. I cannot wait to have our family back together and be with my husband again. It will also be said to leave our house where we created so many memories, our town, family and friends. We will just have to create new memories in the new house and I know that we are not that we will not be that far from here.

No comments: