Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Princess, Queen, Prince & Princess Daughter


April 20, 2009 - MaKayla loves playing princess! She is so funny, she says she is a princess, Mommy is a Queen, Noah is a Prince (she used to call him a witch we had to gently persuade her to call him a Prince) and Daddy is a Princess Daughter. It doesn't matter how hard Andy tries to get her to call him a King she insists that he is a Princess Daughter. I laugh every time she calls him that. It all started when Andy told her that she was his precious Princess Daughter. Somehow she confused it. The mind of a 2 1/2 year old. You have to love it!

April 23, 2009 - I tried to give the kids mohawks in the bathtub. By the time a took the picture MaKayla's had fallen and Noah's just looks like a little sprout.

May 3, 2009 - MaKayla loves to try and dress up her brother. I can see some of these pictures being pulled out for future girlfriends.

May 6, 2009 - I caught Noah in the act of unrolling the toilet paper and eating it. What do I do, run for the camera =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So many things about this post make me laugh! I love the story about Andy's nick name - hilarious! That picture of Noah eating the toilet paper is priceless!