Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brookfield Zoo

May 28, 2009 - This is our second trip to a zoo in a week. My friend Lisa (Pip) was in Chicago for a visit. I haven't meet her twins and she hadn't meet Noah yet. When you are home for a visit everyone wants to see you so Lisa did the smart thing. She put out an invite to meet at the zoo by the gates at 10:30 for anyone who wanted to meet. She had friends who had season passes so we all got in for FREE. I love free! It was so nice to see my friend again. Another bonus I saw another skydiving buddy Amy with her kids there too. It was a nice reunion! I will have to say with a big group it makes a zoo trip very chiotic! We were always losing someone. Thank goodness for cell phones! Here is a picture of MaKayla looking at the bear.
Pip, Me and Amy
MaKayla giving her brother a hug. I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do. Handling two kids at a jam packed zoo was enough to keep me busy.

No comments: