Thursday, August 14, 2008

Noah's Rainbow!

August 5, 2008 – Noah is getting so strong! He is still wobbly but he has been holding his head up for awhile now.
August 5, 2008 – I think we have another thumb sucker in our near future. That is fine by me at least you always know where the thumbs are!
August 4, 2008 – We are trying to figure out the similarities in Noah’s features. I know he looks just like his Dad but a Mom can hope!
August 4, 2008 – Daddy’s Minnie Me
August 4, 2008 – Noah’s rainbow! It had rained hard most of the day and finally stopped right after dinner when a beautiful rainbow appeared. Of course I had to jump at the opportunity to take a picture of Noah with the rainbow.
Another picture of Noah and the rainbow!
July 30, 2008 – My little boy is getting bigger by the day. I wish I could keep him small for awhile.

July 27, 2008 – We went to my sister Jen’s for my nephew Luke’s 13th Birthday Party! Happy Birthday Luke!!! MaKayla found this Harley Davidson bike helmet in their garage that was left over from a garage sale that they had. Well, once she found it the helmet didn’t come off and now it is ours.
July 27, 2008 - Big Sister MaKayla is helping to give Noah a bottle.
July 26th, 2008 - My Grandpa and Elaine came to visit.

July 26, 2008 - What a precious little baby boy!
July 26, 2008 - Daddy and Noah catching up on some zzz’s.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much hair Noah has already - almost more than his sister! :) I love the pictures of Noah with his rainbow!

Lindsay said...

wow! noah is certainly a gorgeous baby boy! looks like the whole family has had a wonderful summer. everyone looks so happy and healthy. you are truly blessed! =) i miss you tons deanna and hope to hear from you again someday! take care!

Teresa C said...

These pictures are great, but we need more! I know how hard it is to update with two little ones, but please!!! I want to see more of your beautiful family.