Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Day at the Zoo!

July 25th, 2008
Andy took a day off of work and we went to the Madison Zoo. It is a free zoo and the perfect size for children. I was really impressed with everything that the zoo had to offer including a beach. We all had a blast!
What a ham, she is saying "cheese"
MaKayla had so much fun feeding the goats. She would giggle when they nibbled on her fingers.
MaKayla found a tree that was her size to climb. She cried when we made her get out of it.
I just love this picture of her in the tree!
What a little monkey!
MaKayla LOVED the carousal! She rode all four times on the rhino. It was so funny; she would walk all around it until she found her favorite animal.
After lunch, we spent some time at the beach. MaKayla was fearless in the water which is kind of scary!
A family photo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Madison zoo too! I'm glad you had such a great day. I knew about the beach, but I've never thought of bringing Lydia's suit so she could play in the water. I'll have to do that next time. I love the family photo - all of you look great!

Chris and Ben said...

Hi guys,

I check in from time to time to see your new pics. Great family shot. We too have a new addition to the family. Our third child was born 7/18. We have a new little guy named Simon. Check out shots of the kids at:

www.dropshots.com/chrisann