Thursday, August 14, 2008

Noah is 2 Months Old!

July 21, 2008 Noah’s 2 month photo with his animals
Monkey Love
July 14, 2008
Noah is really filling out and putting on some weight. He loves to eat! He also loves his binky. He finally took to one at 7 weeks old after trying four different types. Thank goodness for binkies!
July 16, 2008
MaKayla loves to help me in the kitchen especially if I am making cookies. Don’t worry; I don’t let her near the stove. She just likes to play with the oven mitts.
July 19th, 2008
Noah’s 2 month check up. He is doing really well and weighed in at 11 pounds. Poor little guy had to get four shots! It hurt me just as much as it hurt him. You can see his little Band-Aids on his legs.
July 19th, 2008
Me and my little man whom I adore!
July 19th, 2008
Noah sitting up like a big boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

Unknown said...

What a big boy! I couldn't believe how much he has grown last time I saw Noah. I hope Joshua packs on the pounds too! :)