Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Professional Maternity Photos

I really regretted not getting professional maternity photos with my pregnancy of MaKayla. Since this is our last chance I wasn’t letting it slip away. I found a photographer who was willing to come to our house for the photo shoot. Heather Woodward did a fabulous job of capturing the beauty of pregnancy. I just love the photos and we will be going to her studio when our new little bundle arrives for a newborn session. If you want to see some of her other work, check out her website: http://www.heatherwoodwardphotography.com Some of our photos have even made it on her website. These photos were taken at 33 weeks of pregnancy on April 26th.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pics turned out awesome!! You are one beautiful Momma.

Unknown said...

Wow - these turned out great! What a wonderful way to cherish this pregnancy.

Lindsay said...

beautiful pictures! you are glowing.