Friday, May 23, 2008

Freedom!!!!

May 13, 2008
In preparation of the big day Andy helped me with painting my toenails. He is such a sweet and loving husband.


May 14, 2008
I stopped the terbutaline pump and bed rest today. It was so nice to get out and about for a little bit at least. I am very weak and get tired very quickly. At least I was able to sort through some of MaKayla’s baby clothes and pick out the gender neutral to take to the hospital. I also wanted to get a few more pictures of the two of us together so my friend Becky came over to take a few last minute shots for us. MaKayla is at that age where she doesn’t really cooperate for pictures right now. We did the best we could.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Andy is spoiling it for every other guy out there - raising the bar! :) I can't believe he painted your nails - that's going above and beyond!

Lindsay said...

those are fabulous pictures. i love the tree in the background, its so springy! =) thats the cutest pregnancy top! i love it! =)