Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nikki's Your Day Has Finally Arrived!

January 19, 2008
My friend Nikki met her soul mate. Jon is a wonderful sweet Godly man and they are perfect for each other. I was so honored to stand up in their wedding and witness a winter wonderland God spiritual ceremony! I am so happy for Nikki. For those of you who know her you know how long she waited for the perfect husband. Well, God has answered her prayers and her dreams have finally come true. It is just so awesome to see her so happy. Jon and Nikki, best wishes for many, many, many years of happiness!

What a beautiful bride! The church was draped in snowflakes, white lights and snow. It was truly a winter wonderland.


The new Mr. & Mrs. Jon Larson

My Mom made the snowflake themed wedding cake and did a fabulous job! Thanks Mom!

Just a little frosting on the nose.

Nikki & I

Andy and I

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow I'm amazed at how beautiful this wedding was. And your mom's cakes... breathtaking!!! Some of the most beautiful I've ever seen. Nikki was a beautiful bride!