Monday, February 11, 2008

A new Manager is in town!

As many of you know, Andy completed the management program with ABC Supply Company and he was just waiting for a branch. We knew that we would most likely have to move but the Lord works in mysterious ways. The Rockford branch opened up in November. Andy applied and bet the other candidates and started his new job just four days after his interview. I took these pictures on December 7th after he had a few weeks to get used to things in his new branch. I am so proud of my husband. He has worked very hard over the last couple of years and moved up quickly in ABC. He is an over achiever and I know he will turn this branch around into a winning branch in no time! Way to go honey!


Sitting at his new desk.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new job, Andy! I'm sure you're doing a great job and enjoying more time with your family! :)