Tuesday, February 12, 2008

All Bundled Up!

January 29, 2008
It has been a cold and very snowy winter so far. MaKayla just loves to get all bundled up and go play outside. Even when we are inside she likes to wear her hat and mittens. I usually put them up so that I am not hunting for a lost mitten at the last minute but on this day after work she found them. She brought them over to me and wanted me to put them on her which I did. I wasn’t able to get them off of her until bed time. Silly girl! What a cute little snow angel!MaKayla loves Daddy to throw her in the air. I am always scared she is going to hit the ceiling. I wish you could hear her laughing while I took this picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny that MaKayla likes her mittens - Lydia hardly ever keeps them on longer than a few minutes - even when it's cold outside! I love the picture of Andy throwing her up in the air. Aren't daddys the best?

Unknown said...

I feel more comfortable with Andy muscles and cordination behind that throw. But, it still looks scary. I know if MaKayla is anything like her Mother, she loves the trill!