Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Grow Baby Grow!

Okay, I never truly announced that I am pregnant on here yet. Sorry about that, I have just been so busy lately. As many of you know that my pregnancies are considered very high risk so Andy and I kept our little secret until we made it well past the first trimester. Okay, maybe even a little beyond. We just wanted to play it safe. I have been so busy trying to get everything organized for our very long road of bedrest that I just have not made it on here lately. So here are lots of belly shots to get you all caught up. Grow baby grow! We have decided not to find out the gender with this pregnancy. It was so much fun not knowing with MaKayla until we delivered. So, you will have to make your guess if you think I am carrying a BOY or a GIRL. Make a comment with your guess and I will tally up and post the results later.


September 28, 2007 8 Weeks


November 11, 2007 10 Weeks


December 7, 2007 13 Weeks
Andy and I with Dr. Holden on our last appointment. The rest of the pregnancy will be monitored by Dr. Manas. I am blessed with having two wonderful doctors taking care of baby and me.


December 12, 2007 14 Weeks


December 16, 2007 15 Weeks


December 26, 2007 16 Weeks


January 2, 2008 17 Weeks


January 12, 2008 19 Weeks


January 21, 2008 20 Weeks


January 28, 2008 21 Weeks


February 2, 2008 22 Weeks


February 10, 2008 23 Weeks





7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so bad at guessing - I'm never right!! I'll take a guess just for fun though - I think it's a girl. :) I can't believe how big your belly is already - mine is now at 16 weeks about as big as yours was at 8 weeks. Wow.

skylark knits said...

Oh, my!!! Congratulations to you!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys must be so excited!!!

Hugs and prayers for a healthy pregnancy!

LWT said...

Holy belly, lady! I can't wait to see you sometime soon. You look so cute! Keep on growing that baby :)

PS. I think that you may have a boy. My rationale: your whole house is pink ;)

Unknown said...

it's twin, no matter what they say, it's twins! LOL I am going to guess a boy, just because I want you two to have one of each, but my heart is telling me another girl. LOL

I love you!! Stay down, call when you can or just need someone to talk to. I know what you are going through and how hard it is to stay down........but it is SOOOOO worth it in the end....Luv Ma

Anonymous said...

looks like twins to me WOW u look great i think will be a boy or 2 boys! lol

Roxanne Hanna said...

I will start by saying, wow you look great. All belly. I do agree with mom. They are missing one. Either that or I would start planning your drugs now because that is one big girl (because I know it is another girl). I also just have to say;

DeAnna, by the time February hits it is definately past time to take down ALL Christmas decorations. I see a santa on that mantle behind you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It must be an Irish Santa! Only a sister would notice -- I love it! :) Happy St. Pat's Day! So now I've checked out the new little bun in the oven and I have more than one school of thought as to boy -vs- girl! I think I'll keep them and make you two wonder if I've changed my mind! :) Whatever, it will be loads of fun for us all! I'm having a ball with the Granny thing! Love ya -- (all 3-1/2 of you!) Granny Sue