Thursday, October 25, 2007

1 Year Old Pictures

MaKayla’s one-year pictures were a bit more challenging to capture than in the past. She is on the move and doesn’t want to stand still and you might as well forget her sitting. That is a very occasion. Andy and I both got a workout with trying to keep MaKayla on this red dot on the floor for pictures. We spent most of the time chasing her. I was surprised at how well the pictures turned out. The JcPenny’s photographer was so good and just took pictures as MaKayla walked towards her. Here are some of my favorite shots. There are many more but I didn’t want to overload you. Sweet & Innocent
I just love this picture! The little tutu is just darling on her. She is our little Princess!
How precious!
The flower petals caught her interest for about one minute.
Grandma Sue made this Precious Moments quilt for MaKayla and gave it to her on her first birthday. I am sure she will treasure this quilt always. And of course we had to get a picture of her with "bear".
Daddy bought her this Harley Davidson outfit for her birthday. Andy put it on her and said that the pants fit just right and she wouldn’t be able to wear them for long. I had to laugh because they are capri pants and should be much shorter on her.

What a cutie pie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big these days!! I love the pix. Thanks for sending some this way. I can't wait to see Halloween pictures. I'm glad you like the flower!!! :)

Unknown said...

MaKayla is so photogenic! The pictures turned out awesome. Sorry, but the picture taking doesn't get any easier for a while... Lydia will hardly even look at the camera any more! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

MaKayla is a little ham just like her Mommy was at that age. How adorable!

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog and just wanted to say your daughter is adorable! I love that she doesn't have hair! My daughter is finally getting hair and she's 28 months!!! Anyway, she's a cutie and I LOVE the first birthday outfit! Adorable!