Thursday, October 25, 2007

Daddy Bonding Time

October, 15th
I got home around 1:30pm then rushed over to pick up my baby girl. I missed her so much!
Daddy found a way to keep her mind off of not feeling well. Hmm, what else do they do while I am not around.

October 13-14th, MaKayla was sick while I was gone and wanted Daddy to hold her all the time. He enjoyed all the snuggle time. You have to take advantage of it when you can get it now because it doesn’t happen as often as it used to.
Poor little thing feel asleep during dinner.
October 10th, Daddy and MaKayla were playing peek-a-boo but she decided it was more fun to walk around the house with the blanket on her head.
October 6th, I had to leave for a business trip for 10 days. It was so hard to leave my baby for so long. It was torture. Daddy and her had a good time bonding while I was away. He took her frog hunting in the front yard and they did happen to find a baby frog, which from what I have been told MaKayla loved.
Hmm, I wonder if she kisses the frog if it will turn into a Prince? On second thought, forget my first thought!
September 29th
It was MaKayla’s first day in the walkers’ room at church and she got bite twice by another little girl. At first the room attendant told me that she was bite on the finger but that was no mark and that MaKayla was fine. I could tell she had been crying because her face was all red. I looked at her finger and didn’t see anything so we just headed home. When we got home we pulled up her sleeve and saw these two bite marks. My poor baby! I called the church later to let them know that the bite was worse then they originally thought. They had a talk with the other girls Mom and she will be watch more carefully in the future.
September 28th
I just love this picture! If you look hard enough, you can see all three of us. Kind of spooky in a way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like Andy did just fine while you were gone - I love that he took her frog hunting! :)

Unknown said...

love the pictures. I feel so bad MaKay got bit like that. Andy and his little "Daddy's" girl! he is such a good Daddy, but I bet they were happy to see you get home! I can't see DeAnna in the car picture, but I do see what looks like an evil male face on her forhead! That isn't what you are talking about is it? HEHE