Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Boo Boo!


Sunday, July15 MaKayla had a rough day. She is pulling herself up with anything that stands still or moves. It is impossible to keep up with her anymore. I get tired just watching her sometimes. Ike nudged MaKayla while she was in the kitchen and the poor little thing fell and hit her lip on the tile floor. Her little lip bled and puffed right up. She wouldn’t let us look at it so we kept putting wet washcloths in the freezer and she would chew on them. At least she was keeping something cold on her little lip.

Later in the day she was feeling better and decided to look for Daddy. She found him through the sliding glass door out on the deck. She kept slapping the glass to get his attention. She was so cute talking to him through the glass.

We decided to outside and help Daddy put our new deck furniture together. It was so nice and sunny so I put MaKayla’s shades on her. She wore them for a little while before pulling the glasses off.

I love the clouds in the background, they almost look fake.

Tati bought some jumping balls and filled up the baby pool with them. MaKayla absolutely has a blast playing in with all the balls.


2 comments:

Roxanne Hanna said...

Poor baby girl =( M&M is getting soooo big. I like the teeth in the outside picture with Daddy.

I like that ball idea. I think I might just try that. I have heard dry oatmeal, but that sounds way too messy for me.

LWT said...

She looks so cute with her chubby lip. Poor thing. Hope there hasn't been too much more of that going on!