Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy 4th of July!


\We spent the day at the lake at my parent’s cabin Up North! I was a little worried that MaKayla wouldn’t like to cool water. She was a true water baby! She loved it!! Later in the evening we went to watch the fireworks while Nana & Papa stayed back at the cabin with MaKayla.
This little float was perfect. MaKayla is kicking her feet and water is splashing on her tummy. It is hard to tell by the picture but she is laughing.
This is the life! Lay back and relax while floating on the lake!
MaKayla started to shiver after she got out of the lake. Daddy wrapped up in a towel and held her tight. Note: Don’t use regular diapers in water, they swell up. The thing had to weight 10lbs.

A picture of me fishing after I just caught a bass. Andy didn’t get back with the camera in time to take a picture of my fish. The poor thing was getting really stressed so we let it go.

1 comment:

Roxanne Hanna said...

Sounds like the typical story. "I really did catch the fish but we had to let it go before we got to the camera." mmmhhmm I beleive ya. Just about as much as I beleive Luke caught a 36" Northern. MMhhmmm sounds like this family has a lot in common when it comes to story telling. =)