Friday, July 13, 2007

9 Month Pictures

MaKayla is getting so big so fast! Her personality has really blossomed. She has been pulling herself up on everything and is able to crawl faster than I can blink an eyelash. The other day I went into the kitchen to grab some Cheerios for her and by the time I came back I panicked because I couldn’t find her. She was in her bedroom pulling books out of a box. It was so cute. Sorry, I couldn’t get to the camera fast enough to take a picture. On Sunday, July 15 she pulled herself up on a Rubbermaid container that I had out to sort through her close and the container moved on her and she fell and hit her already sore mouth. The second front tooth that was fighting its way through must have hit just perfectly because it popped through and there was blood on her mouth and all over me. She didn’t want me to touch it so I just gave her an ice cold wet washcloth to bite on. After about 10 minutes of Mommy hugging and kissing on her it did the trick. Poor baby!

JcPenney’s has done yet another terrific photo shoot. I cannot comment enough on their customer service, timeliness and professionalism with children. And you can’t beat the price. The only hard part is picking which pictures to buy. That is why I like the $5 option to get all the pictures email to you low res. All in all we are very happy! MaKayla is quite a photogenic baby. She knows what to do in front of the camera. Her new thing is to open her mouth when we want her to smile. She is such a cutie pie! I only chose some of the pictures to post here, there are a lot more! Enjoy!













4 comments:

Unknown said...

DeAnna - these are some of the best pictures I've ever seen from JCP! They should hire MaKayla as their "covergirl!" I think my favorite one is the close up of her "serious" face - that's so precious! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love these shots :) Thanks for sharing. She looks like such a sweet pea!

Roxanne Hanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roxanne Hanna said...

Okay I want all of them!!!! I know where I am going for Logan's pictures now. I was trying to decide between JC Penny and Sears. JCP it is!!