Thursday, February 22, 2007

What a Big Girl!


Last week, MaKayla tried out her Excersaucer for the first time and loved it! We love it too because it keeps her occupied for about 20-30 minutes while we can get stuff done. Her little toes just touches the bottom and she thinks she is such a big girl now.



We also tried out her new Bumbo seat. She will only sit in it for a few minutes and then gets bored. I need to find a way that she can play with toys that can’t be dropped while sitting in it. I think this will be nice for when we start cereal next month. She can squirm out of it =)

Here is a picture of Daddy and MaKayla. Everyone tells me that she looks
just like Andy. Yes, I do see a resemblance but I also she myself in her too

1 comment:

Roxanne Hanna said...

How cute, she is playing now. Logan is starting to play a little, but he is still trying to figure out his hands so he gets mad fast.