Thursday, February 22, 2007

4-1/2 Month Check Up

MaKayla had her 4-½ month check up on February 3rd. Once again she received a total of four shots in her two legs. It is so hard to watch her being held down and screaming. Daddy picked her up as soon as the last shot was administered and started consoling her. This time around, I gave her Tylenol before we left the house but I don’t think it helped too much. MaKayla was miserable for two days and wanted to be held constantly. Of course, we comforted her the entire weekend. By Monday, she was feeling better. Her is a cute picture of MaKayla showing off her battle wounds. I love her little rollie pollie legs.

Stats: Weight 13 pounds 12 ounces putting her at the 50 percentile for her age
Length: I need to double check but I think it was 23-3/4 inches putting her at the 25-50 percentile for her age.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe... what a chub :) She looks SO cute! We'll be home again on March 15th... save the date for a shower on the 18th. I can't wait to see you two :)

Roxanne Hanna said...

I wish I could hold her!!! She isn't as cubbie as I thought she was. I think she is getting more bald though. Her and Logan can start a baby balding support group!

Anonymous said...

The picture of her with her battle wounds is so cute. Rylee has hers from her 2 month check up today. Only seeing MaKayla here shows me how big Rylee is at 2 months she is 13 pounds and 23 inches long. Our girls are lucky to have such great daddys to love on them after there shots!