Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Dedication!





MaKayla’s Dedication was wonderful! It was so nice to be able to get all the grandparents together with the exception of Great Grandpa Johnson and Grandma Elaine. It was also nice to everyone visit our church. MaKayla did exceptionally well. Grandma Sue knitted a beautiful blanket and her friend knitted a matching dedication dress with bonnet and booties. MaKayla looked adorable! When the camera zoomed in on her while we were up on stage see puked on cue. Even that was cute!

MaKayla was spoiled with all kinds of gifts! She is already becoming a very spoiled and well loved little girl! Thank you all for coming and celebrating this very special day with us. It meant so much to have you there! For those of you who could not be there we know you were in spirit. We love you all!

2 comments:

Roxanne Hanna said...

I wish I could have been there!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awe... I love that last picture. She looks so cute. And BIG! She's growing like a weed.

I was in a restaurant today and someone saw her picture in my wallet and asked is she was my baby. That was fun because then I got to talk about her. YAY!