Thursday, February 22, 2007

5 Months Old!

MaKayla turned five months old on February 20th. It is so hard to believe, where has the time gone? She gave us a little surprise that evening by grabbing and holding onto her toes. This is the first time that she has grabbed her feet and now she won’t let go. It makes diaper changes more interesting and challenging. At least I don’t have to worry about poop being smeared on her clothes because she holds up her own feet for me =).




Here is her monthly picture next to her Pooh Bear.

5 comments:

Roxanne Hanna said...

That is so cute! Does she put her feet in her mouth yet? She is almost as big as her Pooh now.

Anonymous said...

Hi, D:
I'm baby-sitting Sarah and Eric and we visited the site to see what's new. Eric and Sarah wanted me to tell you what a beautiful baby she is. See you soon!
Holly

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm spread like that for me girly but take off your diaper I love seeing baby pussy it is the best

Anonymous said...

I agree that is my favourite position for a naked baby girl, man juice all over her slit and gently rub it in

Anonymous said...

my 3 loved it, wife thought i was so sweet to do the night time changes, if only she knew ....